Wednesday, March 28, 2012

17 days...

How can so much time go by... and yet while everything has changed it seems as if nothing has...
As if it's just a really long torturous dream... with a sprinkle of reality so you know you haven't completely and utterly lost your mind.

I read through the whole concept of stages of grief... perhaps one can't grieve for so much all at one time so denial sounds like a good town to camp in a while...

So much to say... express... or just sit and let it all sink in and go/do what it needs to elsewhere...

I'm astonished at the cycles my mind can go through in a day now... wish I could just *not* think for a while...

So blessed by those around me that the thought of that sets me off on a whole other level of emotions as well...

Bear with me... as I know "normal" will never reside here again... that's been long gone... but just looking for that calm, and ...  well in search of Me.. the who I am going to be now...  how do I pick myself up and move on, forward after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment