Monday, November 28, 2011

When the Dr says, "We need to do a Discography" RUN...

Many of you who know me... know I'm blessed (per se) with a high tolerance for pain... so I don't cringe easily and if I say something hurts... it's typically something that would render others to tears.   I'm not saying this to pound my own chest and swing from vines...  it's just always been that way.   I've been also however, cursed (per se) with that same high tolerance for pain meds, so it's a good think I have a high pain threshold...

I've woken up during or immediately after surgical procedures... and I will not bore you with the graphic details... but let's just say again I've been told numerous times by Drs etc that they cannot believe I was awake, or tolerated what was happening etc etc...  again not pounding my own chest here LOL  as I always used to say to my kids... someone is always bigger or badder out there so...

Today was the day I met it...  so seriously for the weak/faint of heart/pain etc... if you are told you need to do this... make sure you are well prepared.   I knew because the Dr I see was "kind" enough to let me know it was not going to be a pleasurable experience... but "necessary".   So I thought I would prepare myself...

I watched a video of what it was prior etc...  so I knew it potentially was going to be uncomfortable, (again gauging by my personal levels for pain and toleration of other procedures), however  WOWSA....   I think I met my match... and I will pass on *any* future re-match Thanks, but No Thanks...  :)

Love yas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment